Quince benefits for diabetics – medical information for every day
Dear reader, the benefits of quince for diabetics are many and cannot be counted, and if you want to know these benefits, continue reading this article with us.
Quince benefits for diabetics
The benefits of quince for diabetics are numerous. Quince is a medicinal plant that has attractions in the treatment of diabetes and its complications. Quince grows all over the world and is a very important food source because it contains polyphenols, organic acids and free amino acids. The use of quince to relieve symptoms of diabetes in Iranian and Turkish folk medicine.
Here are some of the benefits of quince for diabetics, as well as some simple tips on how to include it in your diet.
Quince benefits for diabetics thanks to vitamins
Quince contains many important vitamins for the body, especially for diabetics. Quince contains protein, carbohydrates, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, iron, potassium and magnesium, all of these vitamins help the body to function efficiently in a healthy and natural way, in addition to being very low in calories, and therefore does not pose any risk to the patient’s weight gain. Diabetes, which makes it a healthy and useful fruit for diabetics.
The benefits of quince for diabetics are numerous, including the fact that quince contains a high percentage of antioxidants, and these antioxidants are very important because they help diabetics avoid exposure to infection and stress their metabolism, and these antioxidants protect cells from free radicals, which are unrelated molecules. Stable, it can destroy cells.
Quince is rich in natural fibers that help digestion and improve the function of the digestive system, and these fibers are of great importance for diabetics as quince reduces the chances of infection in the intestines and improves resistance to infections with harmful bacteria in the digestive system.
The benefits of quince in general
- Quince syrup helps fight nausea during pregnancy. There is a study that says that quince syrup is more effective than vitamin B6 in reducing nausea and vomiting caused by pregnancy, but the side effects of quince syrup have not been determined, so it is necessary before taking quince syrup during pregnancy to consult a doctor.
- Quince protects intestinal tissue from damage from IBD.
- Quince syrup may help relieve symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease, known as acid reflux.
- Some studies say that compounds in quince can control some mild allergy symptoms, such as: dermatitis, runny nose, and asthma, but this requires further study.
- Quince contains antibacterial properties that can help prevent the growth of some harmful bacteria.
Quince in the diet
The benefits of quince for diabetics are numerous, and unlike many fruits that are eaten raw, quince can be boiled and eaten raw, and quince can be cooked as follows:
- After chopping the quince, put it in a bowl with water and a little sugar.
- Leave it on a low heat until it becomes soft.
- You can try adding spices like vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and anise.
- You can eat boiled quince alone or with oatmeal, yogurt, or pancakes.
- You can make quince jam, but keep in mind that jam tends to be high in sugar and this can be dangerous for diabetics.
Quince benefits diabetics in many cases, as it helps in indigestion, allergies and high blood sugar.