The most important vitamins for hair, nails and skin and their benefits
The health of hair, nails and skin expresses the general health of the body, so we will learn about it in this article, dear readers , the most important vitamins for hair, nails and skin, and we will know what vitamins are in general as well, keep reading.
What are vitamins?
Vitamins are organic compounds that the body needs in certain quantities and all kinds of vitamins work to improve the functions of organs and improve the general health of food.
Vitamins for hair, nails and skin
There are many vitamins that are good for hair, nails, and skin health, and we will go over the vitamins associated with each part in the following sections.
Vitamins are good for nails
- Vitamin C Vitamin C is one of the vitamins that helps increase collagen production, and collagen is one of the proteins that make up many tissues, including nails, giving them strength and shine.
- Iron : Iron is an integral part of the formation of hemoglobin responsible for transporting oxygen to all cells of the body for nutrition, including nails.
- Magnesium is one of the minerals involved in the protein synthesis necessary for nail growth.
- Zinc Zinc plays an important role in cell division and nails grow rapidly, which requires the presence of zinc.
- Biotin plays an important role in cell growth and protein synthesis necessary for nails.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A plays an important role in the regeneration of various body cells, including hair follicle cells. It also stimulates the sebaceous glands in the skin to secrete an oily substance that moisturizes the scalp and strengthens hair follicles.
- Vitamin B complex: The group of B complex vitamins helps maintain hair health, the most important of which is biotin, as well as vitamin B12 that contributes to the formation of red blood cells, thus ensuring the supply of all cells with oxygen. From her hair to her nourishment, including body hair.
- A deficiency of vitamin D and vitamin D leads to hair loss and increases the risk of developing alopecia areata. That’s why it’s important to meet your daily vitamin D needs to prevent hair loss.
- Zinc Zinc is involved in many vital processes in the body, and zinc plays an important role in repairing damaged hair cells, stimulating hair growth, and stimulating the secretion of fatty substances in the scalp to moisturize it and promote hair growth.
Skin friendly vitamins
- Vitamin E is normally produced by the body through fatty substances secreted by the skin, and these fatty substances, called sebum, help moisturize the skin and reduce the occurrence of dryness. Vitamin E also helps treat dermatitis.
- Vitamin K: The meaning of vitamin K is that it is the vitamin responsible for stopping bleeding and blood clotting when exposed to wounds or injuries. It also helps in accelerating wound healing and reducing bruising in the affected area. Vitamin K is also used to get rid of some skin problems such as stretch marks and skin pigmentation.
- Vitamin D Vitamin D helps build healthy cells in the body, including the skin. Vitamin D plays an important role in skin tone and can help treat psoriasis.
In conclusion, dear readers, after you got acquainted with many of the most important vitamins for healthy hair, nails and skin, we advise you to eat a healthy diet that meets your daily needs of vitamins, and in case you suffer from a vitamin deficiency, please leave with a doctor to prescribe the appropriate nutritional supplement for you. health and wellness to you.