What are the most important vitamins for muscle health and strength?
If you have started building your muscles or exercising weights, you may have heard that you need certain vitamins and this is true because vitamins are very important for muscle health and strength, and in this article we will show you those most important vitamins for muscles that you should definitely take the dosage prescribed by your doctor.
What are the essential vitamins for muscle swelling?
If you exercise regularly, pain is common with enlarged muscles, especially in the first few days of exercise, but fortunately there are some vitamins and home remedies that can ease the pain, and these vitamins include:
- Vitamin C: or what is known as vitamin C (in English: Vitamin C ) This vitamin helps reduce inflammation and swelling in the muscles.
- Vitamin E: or what is known as vitamin E (in English: Vitamin E) works on the vitamin to reduce the accumulation of oxidation resulting from exercise.
Important minerals for muscles
- Potassium: affects the fluid balance in the body, and exercise causes the body to lose a lot of potassium, so some nutritional supplements must be taken to compensate for the deficiency.
- Magnesium: Magnesium deficiency in the body contributes to muscle pain and cramping, so some supplements must be taken to compensate for the loss.
Compounds and materials essential for muscle health
A lot of research has been done to discover the best vitamins and nutrients that will help build muscle properly and quickly, and researchers have concluded that some nutritional supplements, such as protein, can backfire in some cases, safe and sound:
Creatine is a compound produced by the liver, kidneys, and pancreas in the body and stored in the muscles of the body. Creatine also enhances the health and strength of many parts of the body, especially muscles, as it makes them stronger. And it grows in a healthy way, so experts recommend taking creatine compounds when trying to build muscle.
Not many know this, but caffeine in many different drinks such as coffee and tea helps build muscles and stimulates the body to more motor activities, as it is similar in structure to creatine and the corresponding amount is calculated by calculating 3 milligrams of caffeine per kilogram in the body and the result is the amount Caffeine needed by the body daily.
Beta-alanine is an amino acid that helps treat fatigue and studies have shown that it also promotes muscle health and builds healthy, efficient muscles. For best result, take 4g of this compound daily for 8 weeks will be the best result.
How to build muscle healthy
If you haven’t started doing exercises and exercises that will help you build muscle properly, here are the best expert tips to help you reach your goal in record time:
- Choosing the right exercises and suitable for the body.
- Exercise at least three times a week.
- Follow a proper diet to build muscle.
- Take appropriate nutritional supplements.
- Sleep at least eight hours a day.
- Set a goal to achieve within a specific time frame.
- For your first workout, get professional help at the gym.
- Exercising with a family member or friend for emotional support.
In short, it can be said that the most important vitamins for muscles are easily available in pharmacies and various stores, but it is very important to consult a doctor and ask him about the correct dosage, as very low doses do not achieve the desired effect and very high doses can cause many side effects and risks to the body.