Vitamin E or E benefits, uses and sources
Vitamin E or E benefits, uses and sources
The benefits of vitamin E are not limited to vitamin E. This vitamin has many benefits for our bodies as it protects the body from cancer and is important for men to increase fertility and reproductive chances. You will learn all this and more in this article about the benefits of Vitamin E and where to get it?
Vitamin E benefits for the body
Vitamin E has many health benefits for the body, including:
- A powerful antioxidant that protects the body from oxidants that enter it by inhaling pollutants or contaminated food.
- Strengthens the immune system to fight diseases.
- Ensures healthy hair and skin.
- Prevents blood clots and clots in the veins.
- It prevents cells from dividing and thus protects against cancer.
- Strong pain reliever.
Food sources of vitamin E.
After mentioning the benefits of vitamin E for the health of the body, everyone wants to know where is vitamin E? Where can it be found in food?
- Whole grain products, such as soybeans, contain vitamin E.
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach and lettuce contain a high amount of vitamin E benefits.
- Fruits like avocado, lemon, grapefruit and orange. These fruits all contain the benefits of Vitamin E.
- You can get all the benefits of vitamin E by eating a quarter cup of nuts, such as peanuts, every day.
- You get vitamin E from animal protein such as eggs and milk.
- Natural oils such as wheat germ oil, coconut oil, olive oil, and almond oil.
A table showing the percentage of vitamin E in natural oils and this amount per tablespoon of oil:
|oils||Vitamin E percentage|
|wheat germ oil||26.9 mg|
|Almond oil||3.5 mg|
|corn oil||2.9 mg|
|olive oil||1.7 mg|
|Soy oil||2.6 mg|
Vitamin E capsules
If you are deficient in vitamin E, your doctor will prescribe vitamin E capsules for you. Its benefits include:
- Treatment of anemia and anemia
- Movement disorder treatment
- Skin and hair treatment.
- Treating Alzheimer’s cases because one of the benefits of vitamin E is that it improves memory.
- Increases the ability to conceive and fertility.
Vitamin E benefits for hair
Vitamin E has many benefits for hair, so many people use it to apply it to their hair, and it is used in many cosmetic industries, including the following:
- Moisturizes the hair.
- Eliminates the scalp of skin diseases such as psoriasis and alopecia.
- It keeps the scalp clean and prevents the appearance of dandruff.
- Prevents graying of the head and preserves the natural hair color.
- Strengthens hair follicles and increases the number of threads.
- Increases blood flow to the head.
Vitamin E benefits for skin
Everyone wants to have beautiful skin full of youth and vitality, so one of the benefits of vitamin E is that it maintains the vitality of the skin because it protects the skin from oxidation because it contains antioxidants that reduce the possibility of wrinkles in your skin, so we recommend massaging your skin with olive oil and walnuts to provide the skin with oxygen. Necessary for healthy cells.
Vitamin E helps in making the skin soft and supple, as it treats dry skin and enhances the elasticity of the skin, which is a positive for people who suffer from dry skin by massaging the skin with an oil containing Vitamin E beforehand every day.
Vitamin E protects the skin from sun damage because it contains high levels of antioxidants and is used in the manufacture of sunscreens.
Vitamin E is absorbed by the skin through moisturizers, which reduces the rate of skin infections from burns and gradually hides the scars and marks of burns.
Signs of cellulite appear after sudden weight loss or weight gain, or during pregnancy. One of the benefits of vitamin E is to get rid of cellulite, as it moisturizes the skin, reduces skin dryness, and reduces the appearance of stretch marks, which range from exactly 10 to 15.
Many people complain of weak nails that break easily, but with massage oils and eating foods containing vitamin E helps to strengthen nails, put 5 ml of olive oil in a bottle and put the bottle in warm water, then massage the nails. With oil.
Vitamin E or vitamin E reduces the incidence of skin allergies and infections, as well as fungal diseases such as eczema, and can be used to get rid of bruises and relieve pain resulting from them.
for dark circles
It helps to get rid of dark circles because it contains antioxidants that fight germs in the skin and rejuvenate the skin.
Vitamin E benefits for men
Increased sperm count
Affects the sperm count in male fertility The lack of sperm production affects fertility, so doctors can prescribe vitamin E supplements with medications to increase fertility and sperm when vitamin E fights free radicals that affect sperm count.
Increase sexual desire
Vitamin E increases libido by increasing testosterone levels because when levels of this hormone decrease libido decreases and also helps prevent ED.
Vitamin E capsules side effects
Just as Vitamin E capsules have advantages, they also have disadvantages: Taking Vitamin E capsules in high doses causes the following:
- Leads to drug intoxication.
- Increased risk of death for those with heart disease and diabetes.
- Increased risk of prostate cancer.
- Increases the incidence of skin allergies.
- Increases the chance of vision loss.
So always take vitamins from their natural sources and use supplements only under medical supervision.
finally; We hope to give you all the benefits of Vitamin E for skin, hair and body and how you can get the vitamin through foods and natural oils.