The various benefits of vitamin D and the permissible dose of it
Vitamin D, along with its various benefits for the body, plays an important role in bone formation and maintaining good health.
Vitamin D benefits for the body
Vitamin D is one of the most important vitamins to look for to monitor its level in your body and gives your body many important benefits to perform its basic functions and more.
- Promotes absorption of calcium in the intestine.
- The vitamin helps the absorption of calcium in the intestines.
- The vitamin helps maintain calcium and phosphate levels, which are important for bone health.
- Forming and maintaining bone strength and preventing harmful diseases such as rickets and osteoporosis.
Vitamin D benefits for immunity and disease control
One of the main benefits of Vitamin D is to strengthen the body’s immune system by intensifying the fight against harmful bacteria and viruses in the body. In addition to its primary functions, research indicates that vitamin D can play an important role in:
- Reduce the risk of developing multiple sclerosis.
- Reduces the possibility of heart disease.
- Helps reduce the risk of influenza.
Vitamin D benefits for depression
Some research has shown that vitamin D can regulate mood and even prevent depression. Some researchers have found that taking vitamin D supplements to treat a deficiency can help relieve symptoms.
Vitamin D benefits for weight loss
Some research shows that vitamin D supplements can help you lose weight, and one study in obese women found that taking vitamin D and calcium supplements may play a better role in weight loss than others.
Vitamin D benefits for men
According to some studies, taking vitamin D supplements may help relieve the problem of chronic pain that can affect men due to lack of vitamin D levels in the body, but this comes with other benefits with the advice of the doctor that I learned from this article: Signs Vitamin D deficiency in men and its relationship to erection.
Vitamin D benefits for women
Many women suffer from the problem of hair loss, and some research attributes this to the possibility of vitamin D deficiency. Therefore, nutritional supplements can help promote healthy hair when there is a vitamin D deficiency, and in general, a doctor should be consulted first.
Vitamin D3 benefits for adults
Vitamin D3 is derived from Vitamin D and is scientifically known as cholecalciferol. The main purpose of its use is to help absorb calcium, which is important for the body and a doctor can prescribe it for various purposes.
daily dose of vitamin d
We show the dose to be taken according to age:
- By the time a child is one year old, he needs 10 micrograms of vitamin D.
- From 1:13 years old, whether male or female, 15 micrograms.
- Between the ages of 14 and 18 a person needs 600 grams, or 15 mcg.
- From the age of 19:50, both men and women need 15 mcg, the same dose for pregnant and lactating women.
- Between the ages of 51 and 70, a person needs 15 micrograms.
- For someone over 70, it takes 20 mcg.
In the end, we stress the importance of consulting a doctor and performing a vitamin D analysis before taking any dietary supplement for therapeutic purposes to ensure that the proportions are present in the body and whether you suffer from a deficiency or not.