5 simple tips and exercises for the perfect pack
Chasing your lips together in front of the camera isn’t a perfect frown.
A beauty routine and a few clever makeup tricks, to transform even delicate lips into attractive, plump, luscious and kissable lips.
How do you dress your lips perfectly?
1. Peeling is a must
Exfoliation ensures that dead skin cells and flaky skin are removed, leaving behind soft and smooth lips. If you have extremely dry lips, exfoliate them at least twice a week using a homemade or store-bought scrub. Use a soft toothbrush or a damp cloth to scrub the lips for extra exfoliation.
2. Stay hydrated
We’ve heard about the benefits of including our face moisturizer in our daily beauty regimen. So why not treat lips the same way? Lip balms and creamy lip conditioners are available in the market that help keep lips moisturized and protect them from the harsh rays of the sun.
3. Experiment until you get the perfect package
There are plenty of lip plumping products on the market to choose from. Experiment and find the one that best suits your skin and style.
4. Makeup Tips
- After moisturizing, apply a loose powder foundation that matches your skin tone with your lip color. This will ensure a matte effect and also act as a base for the lip color to ensure it lasts longer.
- Before applying lipstick, apply a matching lip liner between the lips. Apply lip liner with gentle strokes. Start in the middle and work your way towards the corners of the mouth. Make sure that the color of the lip liner matches your natural lip color and fills in the lips completely.
- Choose a bold or bright shade of lipstick that matches the skin tone and apply it evenly on the lips, starting in the center and working towards the corners. For best results, use a lip liner brush to apply the lipstick.
- Finish the look with a lip gloss or lip plumper to give your lips a fuller look. Apply the gloss or cream to the center of the lips and press the lips together to distribute the gloss on the lips. The gloss will reflect light to create the illusion of fuller lips.
5. Exercises to get the perfect pout
Who said exercise is just for the body? Your lips also need some exercise. Implementing these simple exercises into your daily routine is sure to give you slightly plumper lips.
- Put your lips and teeth together . Without opening the lips, smile as much as possible and count to 15 before you rest. Repeat this exercise 10 times.
- Holding the lips together , lift the compressed lip toward the nose and hold the position while counting to 5. Relax and repeat 10 times.
- Put your lips into a kiss and hold the position for a count of 10. Relax and repeat 5 times.
- Broaden your lips and exhale as you would to blow out a candle. Relax the lips and repeat the process 5 times.
- Take a deep breath and puff out your cheeks . Slowly, exhale to push the air in two or three strokes. Repeat 5 times.
- Press your lips to the teeth as if to prevent yourself from screaming. Use your index finger to pull the corner of the lip up. Hold this position for 5 seconds before resting. Repeat 10 times.
- Open the mouth and tighten the lips forward . Tighten the lips and relax the facial muscles. Keeping the mouth closed, move the lips to the right and left. Repeat 5 times.
Getting the perfect and luscious packaging is not as difficult as you thought. Over time, with makeup, daily exercises, and a targeted lip regimen, you’ll get the best look you want.