Benefits of drinking sparkling vitamin C and precautions before eating it
Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin that the body needs to obtain from external sources such as food or supplements. Benefits of drinking sparkling vitamin C , also know the key warnings before taking it.
What are the uses of carbonated vitamin C?
Common uses of Vitamin C are:
- Vitamin C helps the body use carbohydrates as well as fats and proteins.
- Vitamin C is used to treat scurvy , muscle weakness, swollen gums, bleeding gums, tooth loss, bleeding under the skin, fatigue, and depression.
- Vitamin C is used to treat wounds that are slow to heal.
In some cases, you may need to increase your vitamin C intake, including the following:
- cases of burns.
- Prolonged persistent diarrhea.
- prolonged fever;
- Long-term infection.
- Bowel disease.
- Constant stress.
- Surgical gastrectomy.
Benefits of drinking sparkling vitamin C
Some of the benefits of taking effervescent vitamin C include:
Vitamin C is known to be a powerful antioxidant, which means that it fights free radicals that fight and destroy healthy cells, accelerating tissue weakness and aging.
The sparkling vitamin C, which contains bicarbonate, when mixed with water, turns into a useful soft drink for people who prefer this type of supplement to get the recommended daily amount of vitamin C.
Benefits of drinking sparkling vitamin C on tissues
All vitamin C products stimulate healthy cell growth and tissue repair, in addition to its role in blood vessel formation, it also helps in the formation of collagen necessary for tissue formation and scar removal, and contributes to wound healing and bone strengthening. Teeth and cartilage.
Totally Reactive Effervescent Vitamin C (also known as Calcium Ascorbate) has a lower acid content compared to effervescent Vitamin C Bicarbonate Powder.
Benefits of drinking sparkling vitamin C for the treatment of diseases
Vitamin C is used in the treatment of some diseases such as scurvy and some other diseases (such as heart disease, high blood pressure and colds).
Precautions before taking effervescent vitamin C
If you decide to take a nutritional supplement, you should consult your doctor to avoid side effects or health problems. Here are the most important precautions before taking effervescent vitamin C:
- sensitive; You should tell your doctor if you have ever had an allergic reaction to vitamin C soda or any other medicine.
- You should definitely consult your pediatrician before giving your child any nutritional supplement, although vitamin C is safe for children at the recommended dose.
- Fortunately adults who stick to the recommended daily dose will not have any problems.
- Pregnancy and lactation period. There is not enough study or research to show the effects of effervescent vitamin C on the health of the fetus or pregnant woman, and a medical opinion should be obtained before using any dietary supplement during pregnancy.
- drug interaction; You should tell your doctor about any medications you are taking to avoid adverse drug interactions.
- Tell your doctor if you have any health problems, especially type 2 diabetes, kidney stones, or blood problems, before consuming vitamin C soft drinks.
And at the end of the article about the benefits of drinking sparkling vitamin C , we hope, dear reader, that we have answered all your questions.