Vitamins stimulate your appetite and make you fat – medical information in everyday life
Some suffer from poor appetite, especially during certain growth stages or as a result of some health problems, and poor appetite can lead to weight loss and other complications. Find out more with us in this article about vitamins that make you hungry and fat and the reasons that can expose you to loss of appetite.
What are the causes of loss of appetite?
There are a few common causes that can lead to a loss of appetite, especially:
- Exposure to some types of psychological disorders such as depression, stress and anxiety
- Have some types of cancer
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as stomach ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease, or ulcerative colitis
- You have a chronic condition such as COPD, cystic fibrosis, or Parkinson’s disease
- Having certain immune diseases such as HIV
- Some medicines, such as chemotherapy drugs
- lack of physical activity
- hormonal changes
- Tiredness and physical exhaustion
- Some digestive disorders such as colic or frequent vomiting
- genetic predisposition
- Avoid eating regular meals
- Food allergy cases
Vitamin makes you hungry and fat
Getting enough vitamins and minerals is one of the most effective ways to stimulate appetite, as well as treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies that can affect your appetite. Below we explain a number of different vitamins and nutrients that can stimulate your appetite and can include:
Thiamine or Vitamin B1
Deficiency of this vitamin can lead to increased burning and loss of appetite, which leads to weight loss. So you should eat many foods that contain this vitamin, including beans, whole grains, brown bread, and brown pasta.
It is a type of vitamin B, and a deficiency of this vitamin leads to anemia, which leads to loss of appetite, weight loss, and pale skin. It is found naturally in some foods, such as:
- Green leafy vegetables such as spinach, broccoli and lettuce
- Beans, peas and lentils
- Fruits like lemon, banana and watermelon
Deficiency of this vitamin leads to a rapid breakdown of red blood cells, anemia, general weakness and loss of appetite. Foods rich in vitamin B12 include beef, oysters, oysters, salmon, poultry, and soybeans.
This element is not an appetizing and fat-making vitamin, but it is an essential mineral whose deficiency can lead to loss of appetite. Foods rich in zinc include red meat, peanuts, and nuts.
Tips to open your appetite and gain weight
After learning about the best sources of vitamins to help with fattening, there are several ways to increase appetite. These tips include:
- Exercising regularly can help increase hunger and appetite.
- Try to eat with friends and family, or while watching TV, as this may encourage you to eat more.
- Eat a variety of foods on a daily basis and are not limited to certain types so that you do not get bored over time, which leads to loss of appetite and weight loss.
- Make sure you eat three full meals a day at regular times, and you can add some appetizers or snacks between main meals to increase your daily calories.
- Drink high-calorie drinks without artificial sugar or soda, such as protein drinks, fruit juices, and milk, as this will help your body consume enough calories each day.
- Before taking any supplements or medications to increase your appetite or gain weight, ask your doctor to help you choose the right type.
After learning about vitamins that can help appetite and body fat and some tips for gaining weight, you now know the three best herbs for fattening.. and gaining weight the natural way, and you will be fine.