Protecting the child from the Corona virus, the obsession of parents with protecting their children
Talking about the Corona virus “Covid 19” is the talk of the hour for many families around the world. The fallout from the virus had a major impact on the family’s lifestyle. Everyone turned to follow the news around the clock to keep up with developments, hoping to hear the news about a cure to eliminate this nightmare that societies are experiencing as a result of the spread of the epidemic and the high rates of infection and death. This has led to many losing their jobs or having to work from home to avoid the dangers of the virus and parents’ obsession with protecting the child from the Corona virus.
However, in the face of these accelerating events, parents may not realize the dangers of spreading such anxiety and panic states to their children, which can exacerbate them, especially given the use of home quarantine and the importance of education on how to do so. Dealing with the Corona virus “Covid 19” prevents it, which we will confirm in this article.
How do you prepare your child to prevent corona virus?
- If your child’s face shows signs of anxiety, cut back on watching the news, take the time to talk to them, and try to get a reassuring message across such as increased recovery rates from the virus while monitoring our personal hygiene.
- Talk to your children by asking a series of questions appropriate to your child’s age, such as: b. Do you know the dangers of the Corona virus? What do your friends tell you? The goal of these questions is to find out how your child perceives these risks and whether the information they have is correct or needs correction.
- Do not try to talk to your children until you are sure that the information you have is correct.
- Try to simplify the information for your child and try not to tire their minds with too much detail. Parents can use a simple comparison between the common flu and the coronavirus and point out the importance of frequent hand washing.
- If your child asks for information that you don’t know, don’t tell them what to expect, go to specialized sites first and find the exact answer to share. Frequently Asked Questions What is the Corona virus? How do people come up with this? Should a medical mask be worn? How can you prevent corona virus?
- Deal with the anxiety and depression that may be haunting you so that it doesn’t automatically pass on to your children.
- Work to keep your voice calm and unobtrusive, as the child may develop symptoms if fear becomes possible.
- Take precautions and follow directions from your country government, kids will automatically copy what we do.
- Stick to your daily routine and don’t do everything you have to do with the virus and health mania, but make time every day to sit with your kids and share their favorite hobbies and games.
- Let your children watch this awareness cartoon to prevent the dangers of the Corona virus
Measures to protect children from the Corona virus
Teach your child the importance of maintaining personal hygiene and following preventive measures to prevent corona virus by following:
- Wash hands and wash hands well with soap and water before and after eating, if your hands are dirty, after touching your nose or after coughing, after touching pets, and after playing.
- Teach your children how to wash their hands for at least twenty seconds.
- Be aware of the risks of contact with the nose, mouth and eyes.
- If your child has flu symptoms in general, he should rest and eat healthily for his immunity to work well.
- Always remind your child of the importance of exercising, avoiding unhealthy foods and getting enough sleep. Practicing healthy habits is the first line of defense to prevent disease and the risk of infection with the Corona virus “Covid 19”.
- Children tend to play, especially after school closures, which made it more difficult for parents, so you need to constantly follow their education and share educational and awareness games to activate their minds and develop their skills.
- Keep your children away from anyone who may be showing symptoms of the flu.
Advice for parents about the prevention of corona virus
The advice will remain forever and ever, start with yourself, stay healthy for the health of your children and family, and keep in mind the following:
- Wash your child’s stuffed animals.
- Teach your children how to wash their hands properly and cough and sneeze into tissue paper or into their elbows instead of their hands.
- Emphasize the need to throw tissues directly into the trash after use.
- Stay away from crowded places like clubs, shopping malls, theaters, public transportation, etc.
- Don’t try to go out and exercise as much unless absolutely necessary.
- Stop travel and travel, especially to affected areas and countries.
- Keep your home clean every day.
- Follow the precautions and any instructions from your country’s Ministry of Health and always remember that your children imitate your actions.
- Avoid touching your face and teach your children to do the same.
Tips for spending your child’s time during the Stone Age at home
- Read some useful books with your children
- Share your children’s playing times
- If children feel they are missing their friends, encourage them to reach out to you during video calls to avoid the urge to leave the house.
- Offer your kids delicious healthy meals
- Share some useful software or educational animations with your children.
- Encourage your child to be creative, draw and pursue his favorite hobbies.
- Work on developing your child’s skills
- Advise your child to stay away from using electronic devices such as laptops and smartphones and not to watch TV all the time to protect him from eye strain, stress, anxiety, insomnia and nightmares as this affects the long-term memory.
Download the Coronavirus Home Quarantine Guide for free now
Symptoms to look for to prevent corona virus
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are usually mild and gradually increase in severity as follows:
- fever or high temperature
- to whisper
- dry cough
- Some may experience fatigue and bone pain
- Runny nose
- sore throat
Finally, remember that your children are your irreplaceable wealth. So remember that worrying about their mental and physical health is a safety valve for you and society.